Use One computer 2 monitors mouse ect

I would like to know if there is any way I can have my computer in the house and have my monitor and keyboard in the house and add a monitor keyboard and etc. in my camper about 100 foot from the computer, I have a strong wifi connection but want to use the same computer but have a monitor and of course mouse and keyboard. I know I can use my smart tv and connect to the computer by the way of wifi but not sure how the mouse and keyboard could be connected. The reason for this I am a college student and no longer have a laptop but recently purchased a new gaming computer Intel I9. My mother is retiring and I need to do classwork in a quiet environment. Thanks for your input.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Plugable support and providing a clear description of the goals you’re looking to meet. I’d be happy to help!

Our docks are perfect for the typical office/home scenario.

Unfortunately, we wouldn’t have a solution for this type of configuration.

Apologies if my response seems overly negative. However, we would rather lose a sale than recommend devices that don’t work smoothly.

Please feel free with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for considering Plugable!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.