USB2 DELPHI G stopped working

This Gigabit ethernet adapter suddenly stopped working. I was using in in a Win7 system. I have tried it in other Win7 and MacOS systems, no luck. No link or act lights. I purchased in In Oct 2010 from Amazon.

Hi David!

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with our Gigabit Ethernet adapter! We’ll get you up and running!

This most likely sounds like a unit that went bad and we’ll gladly sent a replacement out, however we want to be sure that the replacement will actually solve the problem. Few questions:

* Sanity check: No lights are blinking even with a cable attached, is that correct? The lights won’t go on unless there is a cable attached to the device with the other side attached to a different network device also

* Can you check also with a different cable, just in case it’s the cable that went bad ?

We make replacements simple - all you need to do is send us an e-mail to support@plugable.com and include:
a) Your Amazon Order ID
b) The serial number of the defective device (to be found under the device on a sticker)
c) Your current valid address to send the replacement to :slight_smile:

Once we have this information we can suggest next steps or proceed to a replacement!

Regards,
Lampros