USB Ethernet Adapter to establish connection in my destop?

Can I use plugable USB Ethernet Adapter to establish ethernet connection in my desktop that does have a Network card installed on it?
Actually my Network card got damaged. Do you think a plugable USB Ethernet Adapter can replace it and provide ethernet connection to my desktop.

Hello Sakar,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am really sorry to hear about your broken Network Card, and I’d be glad to help. Yes, our Ethernet adapters are a great way to bring an Ethernet Connection back to your desktop, or other computers.

The USB connection is convenient, and easy to swap between computers if you need for a stable connection. Our adapters can replace a broken or outdated Network card, may increase the speed of a current Network card, or provide a convenient connection via USB.

We offer a variety of adapters at capable of different speeds, and I would suggest to look at each offering on our product pages to see what works out best for you, and your computer. I hope this was helpful. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at: support@plugable.com with any further questions.

Thank you,

Kevin
Product Owner
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.