Hello I have a question I am using the usb 2.0 display adapter and I notice that when using that screen that it is slow to process info from that screen. Its like its memory is full. That is the best I can describe it sorry.
I am sorry to hear this. Most of the time, the symptoms you describe can be attributed to outdated drivers. I can take a closer look with PlugDebug (http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) or I can give you instructions on how to update the DisplayLink driver to get started:
- Disconnect display adapter from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel -> Programs. Do not worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool -> http://displaylink.com/techsupport_fi…
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (do not close the window until you see the message “Cleaning complete. Press ENTER to end.”)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software from our downloads page -> http://www.displaylink.com/support/sl…
- Reconnect the display adapter to the computer.
Unfortunately this forum does not have a means to share attachments. If this does not help, it would be best to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with PlugDebug attached. Please also use “Ticket #81738” as a subject as reference to this thread.
Did these steps help or do you need any more assistance?