UGA-2K-A worked fine yesterday, now the device doesn’t power on. When I unplug and plug in the USB, the green light flickers once and stays off.
Thanks for posting and sorry to hear that our UGA-2K-A is giving you trouble!
We’ll get you up and running!
Let’s check a couple of things:
* Can you try on a different USB port? / If you are connecting through a hub, can you try directly to the computer?
* What is the laptop make and model ?
* Is it possible to try on another computer?
* When you go to the Device Manager, what is the device listed as ?
For example, this is what we see on our System under ‘USB Display Devices’ with two UD-160-A’s plugged in:
* On the Device Manager, if you right click on the device and click on ‘Properties’ and then on the ‘Driver’ tab. What is the ‘Driver Version’ that you see?
Once we have this information we can suggest next steps!
I’m very sorry this adapter has hit an issue! Thanks for getting us the background information Lampros is asking about, as that will help us confirm what’s going on.
But based on your description, our best guess this is a bad unit - we’re very sorry.
If that’s the case, we’ll get you a replacement right away. If you can email your Amazon order # to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get things ready for that in parallel with looking at your other datapoints. We’ll get it out as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience!