UD CAM Windows 10 second monitor inconsistently detetected

I set up the UD Cam docking station and everything seemed to connect and work! But, the second monitor (LG 24MK400H) went to sleep/power saving mode and then no signal is detected. If I go into settings to manage second monitor…not detected. The UD Cam is connected to a Surface Pro laptop via USBC cable which shows the laptop as plugged in and the ethernet is connecting to internet. A USB connected keyboard also works. The only issue is the second monitor. I have had this happen before, but it can work on start up (not just now) and restart doesn’t seem to work either.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to Plugable support! I’d be happy to help with that docking station.

Resetting the docking station is a good step to take if one or more portions of the dock aren’t functioning:

1. Disconnect docking station from host machine and power adapter
  2. Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
  3. Connect docking station initially into power only and confirm white indicator light is on
  4. Connect docking station to host machine using USB-C cable and test for functionality
  5. If the above steps do not change the behavior, rebooting the host system may restore functionality

Thank you for giving us a chance to help!

Richard A
Plugable Technologies
https://plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.