Thumb drive

Can I connect a thumb drive to the hub?

Thank you for asking. You should be able to use a USB thumb drive on any of our USB hubs without problems.

…but when I plug a thumb drive in to any of the ports, I do not see it in Explorer.

Could you please tell me the model of the hub you have?

If you aren’t sure, you can send your Amazon order number to us at support@plugable.com and we can look it up. Mention Ticket #229090 if you do that.

If it turns out the hub is faulty, we will send a replacement.

Thanks!

David
Plugable Support

USB3-HUB7BC

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so much for replying via this post, as well as directly. We attempted to reach out via email to obtain some additional information, but we have not received a reply back.

Does the problem occur if you connect it directly to the system to the same port the hub was originally connected too? What other devices do you have connected to the hub while connecting this thumb drive?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Kenneth via this forum, as well as directly via email to obtain some additional information, but we have not received a response back. If Kevin would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else is running into the same issue, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support