Still waiting for my product key!!!!!!

When are you going to give me my product key linked to my purchase of your easy transfer cable? 3 emails to you in last 3 hours & I still don’t have it.

Thanks for posting. When a Plugable USB-EASY-TRAN transfer cable ships from Amazon, an email with the product key matched to your Amazon order # is automatically sent out.

Two reasons why that email may not have been received:

1. The order hasn’t shipped yet from Amazon (you haven’t received a shipping notice)
  2. If you have received a shipping notice more than 12 hours ago, and didn’t receive your product key, the email may have gone into a junk mail folder. The title of the email is “Plugable Windows Transfer Cable Product Key”
  3. If not, email us at support@plugable.com with your Amazon order number. You should receive an auto-reply within a few messages letting you know the message was received. As long as you get that, you know junk mail isn’t an issue. However, if you don’t get an auto-reply within 15 mins, you know something is going wrong with junk mail filters somewhere. Post back here if that happens.

After the auto-response, there’ll be a second email from one of our support staff with your product key. Our support staff is located in Seattle, WA (PST), so it may take a few hours into that timezone to get a reply.

You mentioned you already emailed support with your Amazon order #, so we’ll be replying there.

Thanks for your patience and hope that background helps!
Bernie