Second screen stopped working

I have the ‘plugable USB 3.0 Docking Station’ and today it stopped working with my screen (there were two windows updates) I am running windows 8.1 on a windows surface pro. I have uninstalled the windows updates. Still not working. I have tried to re-install the driver for the docking station and it informs me that I am upto date. Everything else seems to be working OK - Any help would be great - Thanks Terry

Hello Terry,

Thanks for the post! I’m sorry to hear your adapter stopped working after a recent Windows update. I am happy to help.

If it’s ok with you the first thing I’d like to do is get a little more information. We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once you’ve had a chance to run the program, if you could please email us the file it creates to support@plugable.com, I’ll pick it up from there. Please reference “Ticket 176593” in the subject line.

Thank you!

Hi Raul,
After further digging within the community I found the solution.
Many Thanks
Terry