Screens stopped working

Hello, I have two Samsung monitors connecting to a Plugable USB 3.0 Docking Station. One hooked up by HDMI and one by VGA. It has been working perfect since I bought the Plugable (months ago) but now it stopped working. My Screens dont light up anymore. (they have power). Could anyone assist me with this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m having the same problem this morning, previously if I have left my pc on overnight I have to disable and enable the device before you can see the second screen, but that won’t resolve it this morning.

Hi James and Corinne,

Thanks for posting. I’m sorry the dock(s) stopped working properly. I’d be happy to help.

The first thing to try is to completely reset the dock to see if that changes the behavior. Please disconnect both the power and the USB cables from the back of the dock and keep them disconnected for at least 30 seconds. Reconnect the power cable and wait at least 10 seconds and then reconnect the USB cable to see if the dock is now detected correctly.

Let us know if that resolves the issue and we can go from there.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Thank you Bob. I followed your instructions, but unfortunately it didn’t work. The screen of my Surface Pro device flashes when I plug in the dock (which is normal) . I then would have expected the display to start extending onto my big Samsung dual monitor screens. However nothing happens.

All other stuff connected to the dock (keyboard, mouse, printer etc) works fine. It’s just my screens which are causing a problem.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

James

Hi James,

Thanks for getting back. I’m sorry resetting the dock did not resolve the issue.

The next step would be have you run our PlugDebug diagnostic program –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

If you could follow the directions on that page to run the program and email support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket 97539’ in the subject line and the .ZIP file from PlugDebug attached we will be able to determine the next steps.

Thank you,

Bob