Screens go out when connect DVI to Plugable 3/0

Have pluggable 3.0, loaded latest drivers. Running windows 10. Have new ASUS GL552VW. Works fine when HDMI is connected. When I connect the DVI screens go out and my laptop screen dark with an intermittent cursor blinking on and off. Basically dead until I unplug the USB cable to laptop and my screen come back on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear of the trouble with our dock and I will be happy to help! Certainly strange behavior you describe in that all of your screen go out when connecting the DVI cable from the DVI port in our dock to your monitor. Based off of your description, we’ll want to examine some log files to see if they can tell us what is happening. To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug just after the behavior has occurred and you have restarted so we can try and capture the behavior. When the utility completes it will notify you a file has been created and provide our direct email support address to send the file (support@plugable.com). Please send the file to that address with ‘Ticket 146265’ in the subject line so we can match everything up as we are unable to transfer log files over our support forum.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support