Screens Flash

I am using this on my third screen and it keeps make all the sreens flash of go black then comes back and whatever I had open on the third screnn is moved to the main monitor. I actuallly have to turn off the third screen to get any work done. I have the latest software installed and proper resalotions set for all three screens. Running windows 7-64. Any ideas on how to get this to stop so I can use your product?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting Plugable Support, we’ll be happy to help. Can you say a bit more information about your setup? Which of our USB graphics devices are you using? Are you connecting your USB graphics adapter through a hub? If so, try connecting directly to the computer. Also, do you hear the connect / disconnect sound from Windows when the screen blanks?

Also check if your display is set to extend. You can do this by pressing the Windows key and P. This will let you cycle through the display options, set it to extend and see if that helps.

Let me know what you find.
Thanks for your patience,
Jerome.

Plugable Technologies

Hey I just wanted you to know i fixed this by updating my Nivida drivers for the chipsets on my motherboard. Solved my problem!

Hi Michael,

Thanks for letting us know. I’m glad to hear that you found a resolution.

Enjoy,
Jerome.