Hi there. I’m running Windows 7. Was there a software update recently? We installed it and now the mouse is frozen. Removed it, rebooted, still frozen. Any suggestions?
I am sorry to hear this. Please perform a clean DisplayLink driver installation by doing the following:
- Disconnect display adapter from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel -> Programs. Do not worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool -> http://displaylink.com/support/sla.ph…
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (do not close the window until you see the message “Cleaning complete. Press ENTER to end.”)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software from our downloads page -> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/…
- Reconnect the display adapter to the computer with its monitor attached and test.
Please let me know if this yields any results
Still in need of assistance?