Question about USB to AJ45

Im about to buy a Asix Rj45 AX88772 Chipset, and I have a few questions, before my NCI Card died I would usually download a gig at about 1mb/s would the speed change?

Hi Stanri!

Thanks for posting and for your question!

The short answer is that there should be no speed change. The AX8872 is a 100Mbps chipset and will basically do the same transfer rates as any internal network card of the same speed.

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you need any more information on this!

Regards,
Lampros

Will it defenintaly work? I’m afraid It won’t. Havnt had Internet for 3days now

Hi Stanri,

We use those in the office on a daily basis with no problems. When you plug one of those in, Windows will report that a new device has been found. Then, all you need to do is use the CD that comes with the adapter and install the drivers. If you run into any problems at all, let us know and we’ll gladly help.

Regards,
Lampros

Alright I’ll be ordering it later tonight. Ever since that blackout only my pc had it’s Internet port broken, I hope this fixes it’s problem

Wait this device should give me internet if my internal Ethernet port is broken, and it can’t detect any connections right

Hi Stanri,
Again thanks for your question!

This device is completely independent of your internal Ethernet device. Windows will bring it up as a new device and ask you to provide the drivers (you will have to provide them from the CD that comes with the device). Once the drivers are in, attach an RJ-45 cable and the device will sense the connection.

If anything goes wrong at all, just let us know here (or shoot us an e-mail) and we’ll be sure to help!

Regards,
Lampros