I would like to use the UD-3900 USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station for the following notebook and multi-monitor use case. Could you advise if it will work and if there are any specific configuration issues I need to take into consideration.
* Dell XPS 12 notebook (Core i7 Haswell 8GB RAM)
* Primary: Dell U2410 (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) with HDMI, DVI, VGA and DisplayLink inputs
* Secondary: Viewsonic VP930b (1280x1024 @ 60Hz) with DVI and VGA inputs
* If possible I’d like to use the notebook screen (1920x1080) as a third monitor
* Windows 8.1 Professional 64-Bit
Is there any additional information need?
Thanks in advance for you reply.