Pro8 docking station turns my Venue Pro 8 into a full PC

Love my Pro8 docking station ! Have Dell Venue Pro 8 tablet, just upgraded to Win10, and love that it still works with the Pro* docking station.

I also have a 3900 that I plan on using with a HP Slate 7, and giving to a friend who is without a PC and in a tough spot financially, and has a kid in school.

Can’t wait to see what you come out with to support Win10 Mobile Continuum :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Thank you !

Thanks so much for the kind words, Chris!

Our goal at Plugable is to keep leading the way with the best docking stations as operating systems evolve (Win 10! Android 6!) and connectors evolve (USB-C!).

It’s super gratifying to hear when our products are helping make cool now things possible. And because we focus on Amazon, we love seeing people’s experiences in an Amazon review when people are willing.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know!

Bernie Thompson
Founder, Plugable Technologies

Be glad to do an amazon review !

Love supporting local seattle companies ! Pluggable AND Amazon !! :slight_smile:

Hi Chris! I’m Oscar from Italy.

I have a Venue 8 Pro with Win10 too. I tried to connect it to a hdmi monitor using a Plugable USB 2.0 UGA, but it doesn’t work. When I plug the adapter to the tablet, it’s recognized correctly, but the monitor says that there’s no hdmi signal: why?? there’s a problem of compatibility or what?

Hi Oscar - we would be glad to help!  That’s a different product than the one originally in this post. Please just email support@plugable.com and we’ll be able to help.  Thank you!