Plugable USB3.0 HDD Docking station won't read Dell SSD (USB-Sata-U3)

I have 5 dell computers. Both came with SSD drives in them. I wanted to restore an image to them but it will not ready any of the SSD drives supplied by Dell. I put them into another computer and did a diskpart/clean and removed all partitions. Still does not appear when I plug it in. What else can I try? Model of all 5 drives - Samsung PM871b (128GB) REV0 F/W MVTC2D0Q

Hi Keith,

Thanks for contacting Plugable! Sorry to hear that your SSDs are not quite working as expected. I can help with that once I gather a little more information.

1. Please provide your Order ID for the product for purchase verification. For example Amazon Order IDs can be looked up via www.amazon.com/orders

2. We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the Plugable device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please email that information to support@plugable.com and I will follow up with your from there. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,
Jordan
Plugable Technologies