Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter will not light or recognized on Windows 10.

Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 8 and Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth Compatible) No light and computer does not pick up the device.

My bluetooth adapter has been working for the last 6 months. Then It suddenly started cutting in an out of audio. Now the light will not work and my computer doesn’t recognize any devices.

I’ve tried my headphones on other bluetooth devices and they work fine. Also tried multiple USB ports and still no change. Downloaded the latest driver.

any help would be appreciated.

Hi Lou,

Thank you for posting. It sounds like your adapter is malfunctioning. Could you please contact us directly at support@plugable.com with your Amazon order number and preferred shipping address? We will send a replacement. Thanks!

Hi Lou,

I’m just checking back to see if you got your adapter working. If not, please let me know at support@plugable.com. If not, we will send a replacement.

Thanks!

David
Plugable Support

I’m closing this thread. If you have any additional questions or issues, please contact us directly at support@plugable.com. Thanks!