Plugable USB 3.0 screen not displaying at all

I’ve been using Plugable USB 3.0 for just about a year, running HP laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise and Dell dual screen monitors. It’s been working fine up until recently. Now I get no display at all. Everything else seems to be working fine, and I get a ping with I plug and unplug into all USB ports of my lap top, but the screens no longer project. I’ve tried reinstalling the latest drivers but no luck. Can you help

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue, but I would be happy to assist!

I can understand how frustrating it must be for them to work one day, and then stop working another day, but I will do my best to help alleviate the issue.

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, and we are not dealing with any software related issues, could you please head over to www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug and download and run the application. Once it has finished, a .zip file will appear on your desktop. Could you then please email this zip file to us directly, inputting “Ticket No 187934” in the subject line?

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Marc,

fyi…I had previously communicated with Sam at Plugable who provided the instructions below, to which it has not been successful, hence me reaching out to you. Having said that, do the instructions you supplied still apply?

From Sam:

Disconnect the dock from the computer
Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel->Programs. Don’t worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool, found here:

http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/

Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to)
Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software, found here:

http://plugable.com/drivers/displaylink/

Reboot, even if not prompted to
Once you’re back in Windows, reattach the dock and let it install and update the firmware which should happen automatically.

Hi Eric,

Yes, I would still like to review the individual log files to see if we are dealing with any specific software related conflicts, and to obtain an overall review of the individual drivers that are installed on your system, and see if we can alleviate the issue by correcting any out of date drivers or software.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support