Plugable USB 3.0 External Monitors Stop working

Good day, I have an issue with my hub (Model UD-3900 bought from Amazon), It was working perfectly fine the day before, but now only the USB and USB 3.0 are working, Im not getting any response from my external monitors, I tried connecting my other laptop that has USB 3.0 as well, same result, I followed some instruction from this forum as unpluging the device power source for 30 sec, connecting again, removing all peripheral connections, removing and install the new DisplayLink Driver 9.3M1 and nothing, Im really losing hope and I was so happy with this product.

Thanks for the time and I hope to get some help as soon as posible.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected and both monitors attached (even though one is not working) and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to “support@plugable.com” with the subject line “Ticket #295176 - Attention Pat”. We will examine the log files to see exactly how the system is detecting the docking station and if there is software problems preventing the displays from working.

Additionally, in the body of the email please let me know your Amazon Order ID ( available from Amazon.com/orders ) or attach a PDF copy of your invoice/receipt, we use these for tracking the warranty status of the docking station.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello Brian,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies