Plugable UD-3900 & Surface Pro 2

Bought the UD-3900 USB 3.0 Docking Station for my Microsoft Surface Pro 2, Intel i5 Proc, 256 Gb SSD, Windows 8.1 Pro OS. Unfortunately it has only worked once with my dual monitors. Searching through the various issues here, I did the complete uninstall/reinstall of the latest software and I still can not get the HDMI monitor to work, and the DVI connection turns on and off every 30 seconds to 2 minutes constantly.

Before I bought this model docking station I read all over the Internet how great these docking stations were/are with the Surface tablets, Plugable, please do not let me regret my decision!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for posting! I’m very sorry the docking station isn’t working properly. I’d be happy to help!

Based on your description you may have received a faulty unit, I’m sorry for the inconvenience…

If you would please send an email to support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket 103550’ in the subject line and please include your Amazon Order ID number for the dock purchase and your preferred shipping address. Once we have that information we can get a replacement dock that has been pre-tested in our labs out to you as soon as possible.

Again I do apologize for the issues, but I thank you for the chance to make things right.

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support