Please help....3900 not working....

I am having an issue where I cannot get my montiors connected to my USB3-3900DHE to be detected in windows. I have a Surface 4, and I have it connected to a surface doc. I have 2 monitors connected to the surface dock, and 2 connected to the 3900DHE. NOTHING makes windows see the monitors connected to the 3900. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, run the cleaner tool, tried to install as a different user, run windows updates, even tried an older version of the driver…I am not sure what is going on. Windows shows the 3900 as being connected, the 3900 has a blue light showing USB3 connectivity, but that is where it all ends…PLEASE HELP

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via our GetSatisfaction thread. I received your additional response letting us know that you do not have access to the original Amazon Order ID Number associated with the device. This does make it impossible to have a replacement unit sent out, but it does not stop us from attempting to resolve the issue the best we can!

In the additional email response, I inquired about receiving the individual output from our PlugDebug application, from www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug. If you could please run our diagnostic application and then send over the individual output file, we would be happy to work through additional troubleshooting.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support