Periphrerals not working with UD-3900 and surface pro 2

UD-3900 not recognizing Keyboard and Mouse. When i plug my surface pro 2 into the dock the extra display will come on but the keyboard and mouse both light up briefly (a second or less) and then turn off. I have been using the setup successfully for several months without any problems. Windows shows an error message in the taskbar that says the previous USB device is unrecognized.

Hi Jared,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I’d be more than happy to assist you with your UD-3900 docking station.

In order to figure out what is going on, we’re going to need some additional information on how your UD-3900 is behaving. First, can you try connecting the keyboard and mouse to the other USB ports on the UD-3900, is the behavior the same regardless of what port it is connected to?

In addition, is there any other problem with the UD-3900? (e.g. Is the display working properly? Have you been able to use a USB drive with the UD-3900? Is the Ethernet connection fine?)

Lastly, it would be helpful to get the logs produced by our tool Plugdebug. Can you please go to this site, follow the prompts there, and send us the .zip file at support@plugable.com.
www.plugable.com/plugdebug

Regards,

Stephen
Plugable Technologies

Hi was this issue ever resolved? I’m having the same issue with the UD-3900 and my surface pro 2.

I am having the same issue on a surface 3. Wondering how to get it resolved.