Not Recognizing USB

Docking station not recognizing usb devices (flash drive, wireless mouse/keyboard usb).

If I plug these devices into the computer directly they all work fine. But if I plug them into the plugable docking station the computer doesn’t recognize. The USB for the wireless keyboard/mouse used to work but just stopped this week.

Thanks,

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting about your docking station. I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the USB ports on the device.

Could you please run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what happened.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email address at support@plugable.com.

Please put “For Ticket #206749” in the subject line.

Thanks!

Derek
Plugable Support

Hi Chris,

We’re closing this thread due to lack of activity, though we’re happy to reopen this case at your convenience.

Please just email support@plugable.com using Derek’s instructions above and we’ll go from there.

Thanks!
Gary