No Win key on keyboard

I have no “win” key on my keyboard, so I cannot press Win+P to get to my settings. Also when I right click on the icon in the system tray, it says “No display detected” even though the display is working. How can I get to settings and have my display detected?

Hello Joshua,

Thanks for the post! I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues, but I’m here to help! The easiest way to get your display settings (for me) is to right click on your desktop and select either “Display Settings” or “Screen resolution” depending on which version of Windows you’re using. That should bring you to the appropriate menu.

Is there something specific you’re trying to adjust, or a specific problem you’re trying to fix? I’m happy to help.

Thanks!

I was thinking there was some sort of control panel or settings menu for the display beyond just what Windows offers, like a graphics driver control panel. Does the adapter driver provide that?

Hi Joshua,

We don’t have a control/graphics panel for our device. It is controlled through the Windows display settings.

Thanks!

Raul