no internet connection

cant connect to network

Hello Cliff,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our forums, and I apologize for the issue you’re currently experiencing! We’ll need to understand which Plugable product you have and we can take things from there. I recommend sending us an email to support@plugable.com so that we can get some log files from your computer, this will help us understand where the issue is coming from and see what we can do to resolve it.

If you can leave everything connected and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and reply back with the .zip it generates and tell me which model of Plugable product you’re using?

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Cliff regarding the issue on this thread, but we have not received a response back. If Cliff or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know by contacting us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be happy to assist!

Thank you for your patience,

Patrick
www.plugable.com/support