Multi-Display Adapter UGA-2K-A Slow Mouse

The second screen that the adapter is on has a slow mouse. The latency has me often clicking on the wrong link. I’ve tried unplugging and replugging it in, to no avail. My monitor is a Dell 2007FP 1600x1200. Computer is Core i5 2320 3.0 GHz with 8 gig Ram Windows 7 32/64 bit & 100’s of gigs of hard drive space available. Have Displaylink software version 5.6.31854.0. Please help this is very frustrating.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting here! I’m sorry to know about the latency that you are seeing. I apologize for the frustration caused by it.

Updates deployed by Microsoft in the recent past have been leaving Windows 7 systems stuck in Basic mode. DisplayLink 5.6M1 drivers do not work well when the system is in this mode and screen freezes and latency is seen.

Hence as a first step, I’d recommend downloading and installing the latest DisplayLink drivers from http://www.displaylink.com/support/do… as it has better support for Basic mode.

Please give it a try and let us know if the issue persists after updating to the latest drivers. We will take it from there.

Regards,
Roze