mouse lag

My wired mouse is lagging on the monitor. Monitor and mouse are mouse are connected to the plugable DL-3900. The monitor is connected via hdmi. My mouse is a bit lagging on the monitor.

Hi Sangheon,

Thanks for posting! Sorry to hear that your mouse is lagging while connected to our dock and I will be happy to help!

Based upon your description, we’ll want to examine some log files to see if they can tell us what is happening. To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug just after the behavior has occurred and you have restarted so we can try and capture the behavior. When the utility completes it will notify you a file has been created and provide our direct email support address to send the file (support@plugable.com). Please send the file to that address with ‘Ticket 140077’ in the subject line so we can match everything up. ** We are unable to transfer files via our support forums so we will want to keep our communication to email **

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

what a joke