Thanks for contacting Plugable support and for the clear description of the issue!
Based on your report, the first step we’ll want to take is to make sure that the software used by the dock is in a good state by reinstalling the DisplayLink software and running the DisplayLink cleaner tool.
You described this issue with the screens flashing, which is common when the driver is conflicting with the system.
Additionally, there have been reports that Microsoft Teams has seen issues with Citrix in the past. I recommend disabling the 'Hardware Acceleration" feature in Microsoft Teams.
Please let me know if these changes anything.
This article provides additional information from Citrix about Optimization for Microsoft Teams . https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/multimedia/opt-ms-teams.html.
Open Microsoft Teams --> Click on your profile photo --> Setting --> Disaply GPU hardware acceleration.
To run the cleaner tool and install the new 10.0 drivers, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect the dock from the system, and please remove the power cable from the dock, so it turns off completely (this is important, so the unit resets). Please keep it disconnected until the last step
- Uninstall any and all software with ‘DisplayLink’ in the title that is present from within the Control Panel > Programs and Features. Don’t worry if these entries are not present or if the process does not work, move onto the next step
- Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool (https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin/DisplayLink/DisplayLink+Installation+Cleaner+9.1.1462.exe)
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot your computer (even if not prompted to)
- Download and install the 10.0 M0 DisplayLink software (https://plugable.s3.amazonaws.com/bin/DisplayLink/DisplayLink+USB+Graphics+Software+for+Windows+10.0+M0.exe
- Reattach the power cable to the dock first. Once the dock is powered on, reconnect the dock to your system
If these steps help, great! If not, I’d like to request some logs from your system to investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable dock connected to your system (with the non-working displays and USB devices still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?
Thanks for giving us a chance to help!