Macbook pro with touchbar and a DVI monitor

Hi, I have your UD-ULTCDL-EU product and I cannot get it to scale beyond 1680 for my NEC Multisync LCD 3090WQXi monitor

I also wish to add a second monitor of the same. I need at least 1980 resolution

Hi David,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the specifications of your monitor, the “preferred” resolution is 2560 x 1600 via DVI, but the individual max resolution supported on the DVI port of the UD-ULTCDL is only 1980x1200, but this may not be a resolution supported by your display.

In order to have a higher resolution, you will need to utilize a bi-directional DVi to HDMI cable and utilize either the 2K HDMI port on the docking station, or the 4K HDMI port on the docking station.

I hope this information helps, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to David regarding his issue related to finding the best possible configuration for outputting to the desired resolution on the specific displays he had. We did not receive any response back, but we hope he found our information helpful!

If anyone has any similar questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support