MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) does not detect my display through the HDMI/pluggable USB 3.0 dock

My MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) does not detect my display through the HDMI connection on the pluggable USB 3.0 docking station. I though maybe it was due to the pluggable usb 3.0 sharing switch I just installed, but that switch makes no difference.

My MacBook is running macOS Sierra v 10.12.5, and I have a usb-c to usb 3.0 adapter connecting to the USB 3.0 docking station.

How do I get this to work?

I am having the same problem. Is there a solution?

Hi Ryan,

We worked on the customer who created this thread via our email ticketing system.

At your convenience can you please email support@plugable.com so we can help investigate your issue?

Thanks!

I just submitted an email. Looking forward to resolving this issue. Thanks for your help.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for sending your information to us! We will be happy to assist in any of the issues you are experiencing, and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We were able to work with the original poster with his issue via email, and we have also reached out to Ryan and opened a new ticket inside of our support system to troubleshoot the issue he is experiencing!

If anyone else is experiencing similar issues, feel free to reach out to us at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to help.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support