Lost in New Jersey

My system was running excellent and than I installed a Logitech 400r keyboard and now I don’t have a blank screen on my monitor. I disconnected the keyboard and I still continue to have a blank screen. Any suggestions?

Correction: I have a blank screen

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting. I’ve be lost in Jersey many times having worked there a few years, I think it was the roundabouts and jug handles :slight_smile: I’d be happy to help!

May I ask you to provide a little more detail about which Plugable product you are using and how you have everything connected (I’m going to guess one of our docking stations)? I haven’t encountered an instance where adding a wireless keyboard to one of our docking stations caused a monitor to stop working…

I would start simple by double-checking that all the cable connections to the dock are still secure, as maybe something was moved when you connected the wireless dongle to the system. I would also double-check to ensure that the input source on the monitor is still set correctly as well. Just a quick side note, we recommend placing a USB wireless receiver dongle into one of the top most USB 2.0 ports on the back of the docking station for best results.

Let us know if double-checking the connections and the input source helped when you have a moment and we’ll determine the next steps from there.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support