Issue with properly displaying on 2 monitors

I have been having issues with my new docking station.
The sert uo I have is as follow:

• Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
  • Connected to docking station (with latest firmware and drivers)
  • 2 monitors connected to docking station: (both are 1900x1080)
    • 1 Via HDMI
    • 1 via DVII select extend desktops.

When I connect the first monitor everything is fine, extends properly. As soon as I connect second monitor, screen on laptop gets slit in 3 parts and 2 other monitor show part of latop monitor

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Thank you for sending the PlugDebug log file! Based on the log files the system is assigning the displays correctly, since the distorted display affects the system’s internal display as well as the external it is possible the Intel Graphics Driver may be causing this behavior.

Lenovo does not provide an update for this graphics driver, however Intel has an updated driver that may work with this system.

To update the graphics driver, please disconnect the docking station from the system and perform the following:

1. Download the updated Intel Graphics Driver from Intel’s page here ( https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28163/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81497 ), select the blue download button on the left labeled: win64_15.40.41.5058.exe.
  2. Save the Intel Graphics driver to your system in an accessible location such as the Desktop or Downloads folder
  3. Double click on the downloaded executable file to start the driver installation
  4. Follow the on screen instructions to install the latest Intel Graphics Drivers. Some systems with Intel Internal Graphics will not be able to use the latest drivers from Intel and an error message will be displayed, please let me know if this happens.
  5. When the driver installation has completed please restart the system and reconnect the docking station

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
http://www.plugable.com/support

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support