IBM T520 Lenovo ThinkPad andPlugable UGA-2K-A plugable display adapter doesnt work

Installed latest drivers from your website, never used cd. All drivers installed successfully on Windows XP Professional. led llight is green on device when I plug it into usb port. I then plug in the Dell 22 inch monitor using a DVI Cable. The computer goes out of sleep mode and the power light turns blue indicating that it is recognizing the connection. Also, I can move the mouse over to that screen and also see the screen in WDP, HOWEVER the screen never displays. It remains black the entire time. I tried all different resolution and bit rates as well as all usb ports and I also tried another 22 inchmonitor (NEC 225WXM). Both monitors recognize the connection ( by coming out of power save and ability to move mouse and progs over to it) but never actually display anything - alsways just black.

Thanks for any assistance,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting here! I’m sorry to know that you are having trouble getting the display working on the external monitor connected through the Plugable UGA-2K-A.

Could you connect the Plugable UGA-2K-A to the system, run the DisplayLink support tool (instructions here: http://plugable.com/support/displayli…) and email the .zip to support@plugable.com along with your Amazon order ID and a link to this thread?

This would give us a better insight as to what is going on. Once we analyze it, we can figure out the next steps.

Thanks for your patience while we figure this out!

Regards,
Roze