Thanks for posting. I’d be happy to help with your docking station!
Can you provide a little additional detail about your setup (which version of Windows, etc.) and the timeline of events leading up to the dock stopping?
Pending that information, the first thing to make sure of is that the DisplayLink driver used by the dock is working properly. We’ll do this by performing a clean installation of the driver, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect the docking station from your system and disconnect the power cable so it turns off completely.
- Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner software --> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/… to remove the current driver from the system (video walk-through --> https://youtu.be/AcVV1gD_FvI)
- Reboot, even if not prompted.
- Install the DisplayLink drivers from this link --> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/…. Reconnect the power cable and then connect your dock when prompted during the installation.
- Reboot after the installation completes, and if all goes well, things should be working as expected once you’re back in Windows.
Let us know if that helps and please provide the additional information if necessary and we’ll go from there.