how to Laoptop connected to usb Docking station to 2 monitors product installation

How do you connect 2 monitors to my new HP laptop through the Docking station US-60-A? Do I need 1 or 2 UGA-2K-A MODULES? How do these all connect. I have not bought the products yet.

Hi,

Thanks for asking ahead! The Plugable Universal Laptop Docking Station UD-160-A extends your computer to an extra display, speakers, ethernet, and 4 USB 2.0 ports, all from single USB cable back to your computer.

As you can connect one monitor to the display port of the Plugable Universal Laptop Docking Station UD-160-A, all you need to connect an additional monitor is one Plugable UGA-2K-A graphics adapter. The Plugable UGA-2K-A can be plugged into one of the 4 USB 2.0 ports of the Plugable Universal Laptop Docking Station UD-160-A.

Hope the above information helps! If you need any additional information or help regarding any of our products, feel free to post it back here or shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze