How to connect 6 monitors to Lenovo X1 Graphite laptop using Thunderbolt 3

Is it possible to connect six 1080p monitors to my Lenovo X1 Graphite laptop using Thunderbolt 3?

We do not offer a six monitor docking station. One way to achieve six monitors would be to make use of one of our Thunderbolt 3 two display docks such as the TBT3-UDZ dock along with four of our USB 3.0 graphics adapters (UGA-3000) to drive the other displays. I would recommend you take a look at their products pages for additional information.

There are a few important details to keep in mind:

1. Our UGA-3000 adapter relies on a USB graphics technology known as DisplayLink. DisplayLink graphics is great for general office or productivity use, but we do not recommend DisplayLink for any graphics intensive tasks such as gaming
  2. Please note that the maximum number of display we support via DisplayLink is 6. With each additional display, more resources are required from the CPU and GPU of the computer, which can result in imperfect display performance depending on the graphics burden
  3. The above recommendations are made assuming your four monitors are standard 1920x1080 monitors. If you are looking to do this setup with higher resolution (4K) screens, these solutions will not work
  4. I would recommend you double-check that your computer is compatible with the dock’s DisplayLink driver by referring to DisplayLink’s system compatibility checker tool: https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/544297-is-my-windows-computer-compatible-with-displaylink

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.