hdmi external monitor not working with plugable ud-3000 and Dell Venue 8 pro.

My external keyboard also not working. It just makes a clicking sound but does not type. Everything else works, mouse DVD drive ethernet. No external monitor or keyboard. Any ideas?

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for getting in contact with us. I’d be more than happy to help you with your Plugable product. In order to better assist you, I’ll need a bit of additional information.

Wwe have a troubleshooting tool that helps us gather more information in situations like this. If you could please send us the resulting logs from our tool to support@plugable.com,

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once we have those files, we’ll start to investigate to see what the potential source of the problem is.

Regards,

Stephen
Plugable Technologies

Wow, thanks for the quick response. You guys are great. I already figured it out by luck. There was an extra software that was hanging in my task bar that I needed to approve to download and install. Once I did that, my keyboard is working, the external monitor is working and the plugable icon shows up now on the task bar and I was able to configure it. I also was able to configure the keyboard with the filter keys icon that showed up on the task bar. Everything works perfect now. Mouse is a bit choppy, not sure if that also needs to be configured or the tablet is just too extended. Thanks.