Hard drive docking station and Time Capsule

I am trying to use Plugable hard drive docking station (LucidPort chipset) with Apple Time Capsule. I formatted the hard drive by connecting the docking station with a Mac Book Pro. But whenever I connect it to the Time Capsule it keeps giving the ‘Disk needs repair’ error message. I have formatted the drive using Extended, Journaled file system.

Is there something specific I need to do to get this docking station working with the Time Capsule.

Error message in Time Capsule logs:

Aug 17 10:53:52 Severity:4 Volume dk3 on Disk sd1 (USB 3.0 LucidPort USB300 0100) needs repair (256).
Aug 17 10:53:52 Severity:4 Volume dk3 on Disk sd1 (USB 3.0 LucidPort USB300 0100) failed to mount (256).

Hi Patel,

Thanks for posting! Have you already had a chance to go to the OS X disk utility, and try a repair?

If that doesn’t work (and if the disk utility tests of the drive find no issues with the drive itself), since you’re on a freshly formatted drive and USB 2.0, there’s a limited number of other things that can go wrong. So just email support@plugable.com to let us know, and we’ll take care of you.

Thanks for your patience!
Bernie