GoToMeeting not working correctly with plugable USB 3.0 OR the OTHER way around..

I am using GoToMeeting to do remote support. When I view it directly on my laptop screen it works just fine. But when I use it with one of the monitors connected to the laptop via Plugable - the windows dissapear and i loose control of the mouse. Its weird. Can anybody help with this? Are there any settings I can tweak? I have Windows 7. Plugable USB 3.0.

Hi Darya,

Thanks for contacting Plugable support. Sorry that things are wonky when using the Plugable adapter with GoToMeeting. We’re here to help.

I think the easiest way to proceed is for you to run a diagnostic tool that will give me system-specific information that may offer troubleshooting possibilities. Just follow the instructions at http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis… for running the tool and sending me the information, along with you Amazon order ID.

You can make the subject line of your e-mail “Files from Darya to Aaron” so that they get routed to me properly.

Again, I apologize for the hassles with a Plugable product. I will do my best to help you get everything working properly. I’ll look for your e-mail and respond once I’ve analyzed the data.

Best Regards,

Aaron
Plugable Technologies

Hi Darya,

I wanted to make sure you saw my previous response to your problem with GoToMeeting when using a Plugable graphics adapter.

The easiest way to proceed is for you to run a diagnostic tool that will give me system-specific information that may offer troubleshooting possibilities. Just follow the instructions at http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…. for running the tool and sending me the information, along with you Amazon order ID.

You can make the subject line of your e-mail “Files from Darya to Aaron” so that they get routed to me properly.

Again, I apologize for the hassles with a Plugable product. I will do my best to help you get everything working properly. I’ll look for your e-mail and respond once I’ve analyzed the data.

Best Regards,

Aaron
Plugable Technologies

I am getting this same issue today. usb 3.0 plugable, windows 8.1, gotomeeting, mouse freezes and cannot use system anymore…