External monitors stopped working; UD-3000, DVI Adapter

I have a Surface Pro and have been using the Plugable UD-3000 and the
Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI / DVI Adapter connected via DVI to two external monitors for over a month. Everyday, I turn on my Surface and work. Today, neither external monitor will work. I have rebooted (several times), disconnected and tested each monitor separately, ensured I have the latest DisplayLink drivers, etc. The Ethernet and USB ports work on the UD-3000, but not the monitors.

Thoughts?

Hi there,

Thanks for posting your question here, we’d be glad to help! With all the monitors connected and the dock connected to the PC, let’s try unplugging the power adapter to the docking station, and plugging it back in. This will help to reset the firmware of the dock.

If this doesn’t help, It would be very helpful if you could capture and send us the DisplayLink log file, it gives us detailed information on how your system is setup and helps us narrow down the problem. Step by step instructions on how to collect this log file can be found here:
http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…

Please send the zip file to us at support@plugable.com with a link to this thread and we’ll take a look!

Thanks,
Ellen