Dual monitors not working

Monitors work fine until i boot into a secure desktop then second one goes black

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us, I am sorry this is not working as expected and I am happy to help!

When you have a moment please let me know which of our Plugable products you have, for our docking stations the product name can be found on a label on the bottom of the docking station in the format “UD-” or “TBT3-” in the last section of the support URL, for our USB 3.0 graphics adapters this section of the support URL will start with “UGA-” or “USBC-”.

Monitors work fine until i boot into a secure desktop then second one goes black

Is the computer dual-booting multiple operating systems, or is the secure desktop a remote desktop connection to an offsite computer?

Please let me know what applications or processes are used to enter this secure desktop.

Thank you for these additional details, I look forward to your reply and we can go from here.

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com