Display is fuzzy on move of window

I have a uga-165 and it has started being slow to react - so when I move a window round it goes fuzzy before clearing. Can this be cured by anything?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for posting your question here, I’ll be happy to help. If you are running Windows, the first thing to do is run the Microsoft Aero troubleshooter. Here’s how:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wi…

Let me know if this finds and fixes anything, and if it’s still acting up, we’ll figure out our next step.

Thanks,
Jerome.

This could not find anything.

I have checked the drivers, and it says that they are up to date. Is it worth removing and re-installing with the latest?

Hi Richard,

First, I’d like to have you check if the “Optimize for Video” setting is enabled. If so turn it off and see if there’s any improvement. Since Windows update is reporting that you are up to date on drivers, let’s stay with the package you have for the time being. I’d like to get a better picture of the issue before moving.

Next, can you say a bit more about your system and the symptoms you’re seeing? I’m wondering about the make and model of computer you have as well as the version of Windows you are running. Also, does the UGA connected screen work usually? Does it show symptoms only when the Windows are moved?

Let me know these additional details and we’ll figure our next steps.

Thanks,
Jerome.

Plugable Technologies