Device not loading driver for USB3-HDMI-DVI

Hi,
I’ve just bought the above device and I can’t seem to get it up and working when installing on Windows 7 Pro (32bit) on a DELL Precision M6600 with AMD HD6900M series graphics card.
I’ve tried installed the latest drivers ( 7.1M1 & 7.2M0 ), both of which complete without error.
I can see the device in Device manager under ‘Other Devices\Plugable USB3-HDMI-DVI’, but when I click on properties\Driver it says that there’s no driver available for the device.
I downloaded teh support tool and ran the ‘System compatability check’ which complained about the version of my renesas usb 3.0 drivers and the RealVNC mirror driver version. Even after fixing both warnings and getting passes on all items it still won’t load the driver.

Anyone have any ideas on what to try next?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for posting your question here, we’d be glad to help! It would be very helpful if you could capture and send us the DisplayLink log file, it gives us detailed information on how your system is setup and helps us narrow down the problem. Step by step instructions on how to collect this log file can be found here:
http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…

You can send the zip file to support@plugable.com and we’ll take a look!

Thanks,
Ellen

Ok, will do. Thanks.