Correct cable?

My grandson wants to connect his Nintendo Wii to an Acers laptop running Windows 7, which Plugable cable, if any can we use?Thank you

Hi Joe,

Thank you for contacting us with your question.

Could you be a little more specific on what your grandson wants to do with the Wii on the computer? Does he want to play games using the computer screen instead of a TV? Unfortunately, we don’t sell any devices that make that possible. You will need to find a device that converts composite video to USB input. I found some on Amazon by searching for “composite to usb.”

I hope it helps.