Hello, we purchased USB 2.0 Display Adapter. Currently, I use a laptop that connects to two 20 inch Dell monitors. We bought the cable to attach a 37 inch T.V. as a monitor to display powerpoint presentations for client meetings. We initially got the computer to recognize the T.V. as monitor but now it wont work. Please help. I could find a number to call for support. Please have support team contact me to walk me through setup. Thanks, Scott
Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you’re seeing those problems with our Display Adapter!
Unfortunately we don’t have phone support. If you would like we can provide support through these forums or e-mail.
Let’s try to narrow this problem down:
* Which one of our Display Adapters do you have ?
* How long was the T.V. working for ? When did it started to fail ?
* What is the make/model of the TV ?
* Are you connecting to the TV through HDMI or DVI ?
* Have you tried the device on a different USB port ?
* Are you getting any error messages on the TV or laptop ?
* What is the make/model of your laptop and Operating System?
Once we have this information we can suggest next steps!