Connect Xbox One S controller

Using the “Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter” I am trying to connect to my Xbox One S controller and it is not working. My controller is updated, my controller can be found via bluetooth on my other computer, and the adapter that I have can sync and work with my other devices.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your post! I’m sorry you are unable to connect to your Xbox One S controller via our adapter and our computer.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

This will generate a folder on your desktop. Please send that folder to me at support@plugable.com with “Ticket #220967” in the subject line.

Thanks!

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Techonologies

Hi Mark,

We’re closing this thread due to lack of activity, but are happy to reopen this case at your convenience.

Please just send a message to support@plugable.com using the instructions above and we’d be happy to help!

Thanks,

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Technologies