Computer freezing

My Windows 10 laptop freezes every day or so. The problem never occurs when the UD-3900 is not connected via USB 3 to the laptop. I gather from reading the posts that others have had similar problems, but I don’t see any posting of a solution. Help!

I have the same problem. I had a computer tech do a complete diagnostics on my Dell laptop and found nothing wrong. If I use laptop with the UD-3900, it runs perfectly and never shuts down.

Hi William,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, you could be running into an issue associated with the software and drivers associated with the docking station. When you have a moment, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Once you have the output .zip file on the desktop, please attach it to a direct email and sent it to support@plugable.com with “Ticket no. 208132” in the subject line.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

HI Earnie!

If you are experiencing similar issues, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we can review some of your system files to try and find out what could be causing the issue.

Thank you,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

I must correct my previous post - the computer runs perfectly when NOT connected to the UD-3900. I ran your utility and sent you the zip file mentioned in your email to Mr. Forbes.