Choppy mouse

I recently bought a ud-3900 to swap between by desktop HP-pavilion elite 350t with a Nvidia GEForce GTX-750 graphics card and a lenovo laptop. While it works fine with laptop, when I connect the desktop (USB2.0), the wired mouse movement is very choppy, making it very hard to aim the mouse, Hooking up the mouse back to the computer does not help. However, hooking up the monitor back to the computer solves the problem 100%.

Very frustrating. Before I pack and return through amazon, can someone help with a possible cause and solution?

Thanks
KR

Hi Kripa,

Thanks for getting in contact with us, we’d be more than happy to assist you with resolving the choppy mouse behavior you are getting.

We’ve seen this kind of unusual behavior in the past and there are a couple of things we’d like to try, however before jumping in blind, it would be good to get a bit of additional information.

First, can you please run our log gathering utility, Plugdebug, on the desktop system when it is experiencing the choppy mouse issue. Simply go to this site, follow the prompts there, and send us the resulting .zip file.
www.plugable.com/plugdebug

Once we have these logs, we’ll have a better idea of what is going on and what steps to take next.

Regards,

Stephen
Plugable Technologies