Can't see Acer monitor when connected to a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2

Can’t see Acer monitor on a Plugable dual unit connected to a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2. Wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, and network connections operate fine.

Hi John,

Thanks for posting. I’m sorry your docking station isn’t working properly. I’d be happy to help!

We have a Yoga 2 Pro in our test lab so we are quite familiar with that model. Usually during the installation of the latest DisplayLink driver we recommend when prompted to connect the dock everything should ‘just work’. I see you have also reached out to us via our direct email address support@plugable.com The next step will be to have you keep everything connected even though it isn’t working and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug and send us the file it creates. This will allow us to examine some log files to help determine the next steps. Expect a similar reply to your direct email shortly, and please respond with the log file to the direct email only as we don’t want to have the log file posted publicly.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support